
Here is a card I made using my Cricut cartridge Love Struck . I am sooo in love with the new Spring Collection! I also used my Cuttlebug embossing folders the Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirl. The ribbon was also embossed with one of the Cuttlebug embossing borders With Love. I also added some Silver Bells Dew Drops. Make sure to visit Kristina's store and save some money for the remainder of January you can save 20% off your purchase at Your Memories Here with coupon code JAN20.
More exciting news that I am soooo happy to share with you : Your Memories Here is sponsoring the February GDT challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays. You have until 11:59pm EST Saturday 1/23 for your chance to be included in the voting. Voting will be open 1/24 - 1/26 with the winner announced 1/27. Not only will February's GDT member get to work with the entire month's sketches before they're released and will have their creations posted with each reveal, but they will also receive some awesome products from Your Memories Here. So head on over to Sketchy Thursdays to check out the sketch for the challenge and post an entry. You know how I loveeee doing the Sketchy Thursday sketches Diana and Heidi have an awesome blog and very talented DT....make sure to check them out!
Yet more good news ....Your Memories Here has a monthly contest...hurry you have until this Saturday to post a link to your "winter-y" scrapbook page. I'm sure you must have been working on some pages about New Years, Christmas, Building a Snowman, Sledding, your pets playing in the snow. Any of those kinds of things??? Whatever it is, we want you to share them!
Here is the prize package:

































15 comments:
That is a seriously cute card!
LOVE love how delicate and beautiufl that card is! Way cool!
Brenda, what a beautiful card!!! Love it!
So cool that you embossed the ribbon too!
Lovely card, and we are so excited to have YMHD sponsoring the GDT challenge!!!!
Brenda ,,,this is a very beautiful card...love that ribbon.....
Brenda, love the card. So clever embossing the ribbon too. I've finally got the Swiss dots back instock in the store so you're just in time posting that card and the store plug ;) Have you entered your Sketchy Thursdays GDT project yet?
Hugs,
Kristina
Very pretty card. I got here from the link on the MB! It's working now!
Brenda...that card is STUNNING!!!!! LOVE!!!!!
Oh NO Brenda, I thought I had no need of this cartridge, now look what you've gone and done...enabler! Love it
big hugs
En xx
Brenda what a beatiful card...so soft a delicate....I really like the heart...you did a great job with the embossing...I love that you embossed the ribbon...how fun...YMH is so blessed to have you as a DT member...you rock GF!
Very pretty!! Love all the embossing you did! I love the pink and white! :)
You need to check out my blog today!! ;)
Hugs,
Hollie
Oh my, how did I miss this one. So beautiful.
Brenda that card is beautiful! I love seeing what you did with the Cuttlebug since I just received mine today! Can't wait to create with it. Beautiful work!
Love the embossed ribbon - another thing to try out! Love that Love Struck Cart!
Post a Comment