Here is another Post-it-holder I did using the 5x7 acrylic frames. This frame stands up not like the other one that was a magnetic one. This was made for my DT project for our blog Your Memories Here. Make sure to stop over to play along in the Share YOUR Memories Here contest the theme is Winter.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders on this one the Divine Swirls and the Swiss Dots. I had sooo much fun dressing up the cut from the Cricut New Arrival...I did have to make some changes to her belly! I used the Prima flowers and Dew Drops and added a leaf from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. And I used my brand new Easter Cricut cartridge for the border cut.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders on this one the Divine Swirls and the Swiss Dots. I had sooo much fun dressing up the cut from the Cricut New Arrival...I did have to make some changes to her belly! I used the Prima flowers and Dew Drops and added a leaf from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. And I used my brand new Easter Cricut cartridge for the border cut.
Make sure to stop by and visit Kristina's store Your Memories Here
ohhh sorry about the glare on the photo I will try later to get a better photo.
































11 comments:
I was going to ask you if that border came from a cart or if it was a punch. Duh, I didn't relize it was from the new Easter mini cartridge :) See how well, I pay attention! They sold so fast I didn't get to keep a copy for myself. I'm going to have to place another order with PC for some more of them.
Hugs,
Kristina
Great idea!! Thanks for sharing.
Dayna
Another beauty Brenda, I love black and white, so elegant. I have just got New Arrival but haven't had a chance to play yet.
hugs
Kaye x
HI Brenda, sorry you had diapers to change today, maybe next time you can meet us for lunch. Hey I don't know if you know, but you and 2 others won the end of the yr thank you RAk on my blog. send me your address and I will get it out this weekend.
Oh Brenda.....how cute!!! I love it!!!
I love this one! So cute!
Brenda, this is sooooo cute! Love the black and white. And I did not know about that border cut! Learn something new every day! So glad you are back in the loop!
This is so pretty! What a great idea! I love the black and white!
Brenda...you come up with some of the most creative things....how does the post it note holder stay attached to the frame? This would be a great gift for teachers....wonderful gf!
Sandy I used mounting tape I have tested it and it does stay put. These are so fast and make perfect gifts.
hugs
Brenda
Fab project Brenda, that preggy lady is one of my favourite cricut cuts, I have cut that bump off so many times............... :)
Keep warm!
big hugs
En xx
Post a Comment