Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bind-It-All Calendar

Here is my DT project for this week for our blog at Your Memories Here Designs.
I used my Bind-It-All to make this and also used my Cricut cartridges: Hannah Montana and Graphically Speaking. I love the Bind-It-All it is such a amazing lil tool!
I was w0rking on a layout to post but someone named Dora ran off with my Lightning McQueen car that I needed....Joy!!
Make sure to stop by Kristina's store she has an awesome deal going gone right now!!
Provo Craft has offered her (and other retailers) special pricing to celebrate Winter CHA. Are you ready for this? You can order a Gypsy (from her/her store) for $199.00!!!! AND there's more...EVERY cartridge that is currently available from Cricut is only $38!! That includes the newest releases like Paisley, Sentimentals, Heritage, Elmo, Batman etc. BUT wait there's more... all solutions cartridges are only $25 and the new spring mini cartridges are $20.

18 comments:

Kristina said...

Great way to use your BIA. Pretty and functional.
Hugs,
Kristina

Nora said...

Nice color combo, love the flutterbys, & a calendar is a great idea for a BIA project (one of these days, I'll have to play with MY BIA! *LOL*).
Thanks for sharing!
-hugs-

Sweet Momiji said...

Gorgeous calander, Brenda!! I love the butterflies! They are so pretty!! This is a great job! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! What a deal!!! i love love love what U made!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow! Brenda, that is the most adorable calendar I think I've seen!!! I'm really going to have to "lift" that one! I just love it!

I'll be seeing you!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How beautiful is this. You did an awesome job on this... I love it.. Where did you find the calenders? I would love to make one of these. But you didn't put the measurements...:-(

Jocelyn said...

Love those colors.....love that Calendar...you are so talented!!!

Thinking of you and wishing you a week filled with smiles sweet friend!!! :-)

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable! I love how you added the butterflies - just makes it so elegant!

Leanne said...

Love your calendar Brenda. The butterflies are sooo pretty. I need to get lessons from you on the Bind It All! I can't seem to get the hang of mine!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments this morning they mean the world to me!! Have a great day!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great calendar, Brenda. Thanks for the scoop over at YMH .. will have to go check it out! And thanks for the beautiful words you left on my blog. I'm blessed to call you my friend as well!

Lorry said...

Brenda, first thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog, I appreciate your visiting. Love this project and your inspiration for me to pull out my bid it all again.. lol I put in closet to make room for my Expression and Jukeboxes as I am using them lots more.m Hope you have a crafty weekend!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Super calender Brenda, love how you did it!! The black and gold are perfect together. Love Adens bath lo is adorable, and I too love Pinky, she is on my FB. Excellent, you blog is fabulous!!! Take care and always I thank you for all your wonderful comments!!! Have a GREAT day!! Dawn

Nanne said...

What a great calender, love the colors and those butterflies add that special touch of glam..
Thank you for stopping by my blog with all of your kind words and inspirations.. you are a true friend..
hugs
Nanné

Brens Designs said...

I just love your calendar. What a great way to use your BIA. I have the BIA on my wish list and hope to get one soon. Great work and beautiful butterflies.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

ESOL Cool Kids said...

Ms Brenda, Thank you for sending us a message on our blog. Thank you for being part of our blog. Your blog is very neat. Christian, Nelson and the ESOL class

Enfys said...

What a gorgeous project, i love the butterflies....
big hugs
En xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really pretty!! Love the butterflies!