Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Triptych Layout



This is my Design Team project this week for or blog. Here is a Triptych layout I made using the Bind It All. This is a photo of my Mother in 2001 with a flower arrangement I had delivered to her....she was sooo happy on Mother's Day to get this. I wanted to save it for a Mother's Day layout but knowing me that again will be a rough day for me, so I am glad I got it done today. Mom's property was like a Garden of Eden with all her flowers...most of you all know that from my other posts. She had gates going in so I was sooo happy to get this cart and see the selection of gates, I used pop-dots to raise it.
I have made sooo many of these Triptych's wish I would have taken pictures of them all! One I did for a co-worker was out of acrylic done with a Paris theme she was sooo happy with it...I will admit I was proud of that one...the way I designed it with my photo corners she could remove the photo and replace with her other Paris photos.
I also used my Cricut Cartridges Paper Doll Dress Up for the arbor and ivy, Plantin Schoolbook for my grass border, Graphically Speaking for the tree, and the new Heritage cartridge for my gate....you girls will really love this cart hurry and get it from Kristina at her special price! I also added some Sweet- n-Sassy Prima flowers "Clueless"....these are only $1.00 and they are sooo adorable!

31 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty and special Brenda!! Such a wonderful keepsake.

xo

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, Brenda, this is really pretty. I'm sure it was kind of hard for you to do .. but so many wonderful memories for you! I too am loving Heritage! Hope you have a great week. And thanks for this bit of inspiration.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

soooooooooooo gorgeous!!! loveeeeeeeeeeee the design and that fencing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeeDee said...

OMG! Brenda...I really really love this..I love your blog....you truely inspire me.

Jocelyn said...

Oh my sweet friend...this is stunning!!! I adore it and love that fence!!!

Have a great week!!!! Smiles to you :-)

Sandy said...

Once again you have created a heartfelt and beautiful project...I know this must be so dear to you. I agree mother's day would have been tooooo hard so I am so happy you got it done now as well. I have Heritage on the way...can't wait to get it...I love the gate...btw...your comment on my tp roll mini book made me laugh...I've been saving my tubes for months...have enough to do a couple of more...LOL...better get the bean soup a cookin....I'll be in touch soon...hugz...sandy

Diana Fisher said...

OMG, I love this!! You always make me think I am missing out by not having a Bind It All. Everything you make is so gorgeous!!! Stunning!!!
hug to you!!
Diana

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous! You did an amazing job with it!!!

Kristina said...

That is so awesome Brenda! Just beautiful. And WOW! what a big flower arrangement!
Hugs,
Kristina

Sweet Momiji said...

This is such a gorgeous way to preserve a beautiful memory!

Stunning work, Brenda! I love it! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, this is just beautiful!!! What an absolutely amazing job you did on this!!! It is really just gorgeous!

I'll be seeing you!

Nanne said...

Amazing Brenda.. I just love this so much.. Your mom would be so proud..
hugs
Nanné

tricia said...

Gorgeous little album!!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

BRENDA....this is soooo stunning!! Just amazing!! Your mom would be so proud!! Makes me wanna use my BIA!! I will be gone for the weekend so maybe next week I will just use my BIA!! Thanks and Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Dawn

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda.. you are so blessed to have so many beautiful memories of your mom, this is just beautiful..i am sure it was hard for you to do and you did an amazing job on it. And you are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends.. hugs

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is beautiful! Truly stunning! Wow!

MrsMomma said...

Gorgeous! Love the shape!

Vel said...

Aww, you're so sweet with your comments...they make my day! This is a beautiful project...looks like a lot of work went into it.

Vel said...

Oh, and yes, of course you can lift that lo. I'm following you now so I'll be sure to catch it when you get it done. :)

Maggi said...

Wow, that is awesome! I love the flowers! I so wish I had a Bind-It-all! lol

tricia said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. I was very touched reading it and I will def. be checking out those links that you gave me. Family stuff hurts sooo badly doesn't it?

Ann Arbogast said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog.......This layout is gorgeous!!!!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Ohhh wow - this is the first I have ever seen of these and it is WONDERFUL! Love it.

laterg8r said...

what a cool idea - love the fence too :D

thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

After receiving your email, I just had to come by and check out your creations. I love this!! So creative how you made the door!! So many awesome details!! What a treasure of your mom!!

hugs,
Chris

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Brenda you have done a beautiful job, your mom would be so proud! Such a hard layout to do but so beautifully done as always.

hugs
Kaye x

Sheri Twing said...

What a gorgeous project Brenda! And such a wonderful thing to do for your mother. I know she would be so proud to see what you've done. Blessings!

Leah said...

This is gorgeous Brenda!! Love everything about it!

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda! That is hot! I love it...don't add a thing!

Lorry said...

Fabulous!!!!! Your Mom would love it :-)
a Great reminder for you.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.. I appreciate it.
xoxo

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Oh my gosh.. that is so gorgeous. What a treasured keepsake you have made. Very obvious how much your friends and family mean to you.