
I wasn't able to get this done on time for the SOUS challenge but I wanted to finish it...since I was sooo close to getting it done.
This is a picture of my husband Gary on his 40th birthday.....yes I did put all 40 candles on the cake!! And it ends as every birthday him sleeping!
I used the K&co papers for the background and blue card stock from my stash that I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink for this layout and brown leather paper that was embossed with the cuttlebug embossing folder. And the Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook for the 40. Added some woven embellishments for Jo-ann's.
Sorry girls I really tried to get this on time! Joy just discovered I also missed Julie's challenge this morning!!
































13 comments:
It's a great layout Brenda, I sure hope your little feet are feeling better... hugs
Gary looked like he had a blast!! Great lo!! Girl I know how it is...I am always behind in getting the challenges on time...but hey great effort right!!!???? Hugs, Dawn :)
It may not have been done in time for the challenge but it's still a great LO that's done!
Hugs,
Kristina
this is soooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Bren, what a great LO!!! And isn't it just like hubbys to end up sleeping after we've put in so much effort!!! You did a great job -- sorry you missed the challenge, it would have been a great entry.
That's so funny, all those candles on the cake!
I'll be seeing you!
Great layout Brenda and great use of the sketch. At least you got yours done, I have been a bit slack with the sketches just lately, really must put more effort in to getting them done.
hugs
Kaye x
Cute! I love the texture blocks! Great idea!
What the heck are you apologizing for GF....this turned out great and we all understand how busy everyone is. I'm happy you were able to use the sketch and it turned out so wonderfully...you go girl!
So cute, love your take on the sketch!
Great colors on this! Love all the candles on the cake and that you included the picture of him snoozing away--reminds me of my hubby!
Love the pics of your hubby. He spends his birthday just like my hubby does... nap time. What a great layout!
Great job on the layout! I love the block feature on the page!
This is a great idea for a layout. I think you did a wonderful job. Gotta love K&Co papers!
Post a Comment