Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

***Update I was given this award again by 2 more awesome ladies:Audrey Frelx & Brenda Benoit thank you ladies sooo much this really does mean so much to me and I am so honored to have you all as part of my blogging friends!!! Make sure to go visit their blogs and check out their awesome talents!!
I want to thank all these wonderful ladies that sent me this award!!! I am sooo overwhelmed by all of you passing this out to me! I would have never ever thought that 7 of you would honor me with this award.....I was having a very rough week and this did bring sooo much needed Sunshine to my week!

When I started this blog I honestly thought it would be a nice place to just post my crafts to have in one spot....I never ever thought of the friendships that would form. You ladies have been sooo good to me and have supported my work and sent sooo much inspiration and encouragement my way.....I am truly blessed by ALL of you girls that visit my blog and leave such wonderful comments.
Make sure you go check out all the wonderful talented ladies listed here:

Leah BeeingCreativean...
***whoops I thought 6 of you had passed this on to me and I looked at my list again and it was 7 of you awesome ladies...thank you again sooo much!
I know the rules were to pass this on to 6 bloggers but I am breaking the rule here and passing it out to all my followers and hoping it brings some Sunshine to your day....

22 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the wonderful award....you so deserve it!!!! You bring sunshine into my life!!!

Enjoy your day!!! :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Brenda, you are certainly deserving of all 6 of the awards.. I am glad you had a "little" sunshine... hugs

Monique said...

Hi Brenda, I left you also an award on my blog, because i admire your work and am so greatfull for all the nice comments you give me.
Thanks,
Monique

DeeDee said...

Congrats..you are sunshine to so many..inclucinf me..You deserve this so much.....!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

You are so deserving of this Brenda! You are always blog hopping around and giving encouragement to others. No wonder so many are giving back to you with this award and so many others! Hugs, Sandi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this award makes me happy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy said...

So well deserved ms Brenda...you spread so much sunshine it does not surprise me that you have so much in return...have a great weekend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, you've got another one waiting for you over on my blog! LOL!

Thank you for all your kind comments and all the support! I really appreciate it. And, I just visiting your place! You inspire!

I'll be seeing you!

Unknown said...

Hey brenda I left you something on my blog
hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

Hello,
I love getting inspiration from other creative people. I get some great ideas from you. I have an award for you if you stop by my site.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well friend, I left you another AWARD on my sandyfromukiah blog...

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Brenda - you totally deserve it!!!!!

Maggi said...

Congrats on the award!

No plans to blog DWTS, actually I've never watched that show! lol

flowerdisco said...

Love your latest layout, I will come back for more because I just have sec here to welcome you to blog. I will certainly look forward to see you around. Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! Just popped in today to say "hi".

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, Brenda, The Lord just brought you to my mind and I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you! Hugs across the miles.

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, hope everything is well! Missing you!

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, I miss you! Hope all's well!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Brenda, hope you are ok. You're on my mind a lot. Let me know if I can do anything.

Nanne said...

Congrats on the award Brenda.. I too have a little something for ya on my blog..do stop by
Hugs
Nanné

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Brenda! Just thinking about you!! Hope all is well!!
:) Diana

Jingle said...

Hey! I was thinking about you today! Miss seeing you around the blog and here and such! I really hope all is well!