
I took this photo with Shanes camera he is letting me use.....now ya can see the color!

side view:

It is Tuesday so it is my day to post my DT project for our blog. I have been seeing the Easel cards all over and thought I would try them...they are sooo easy!!!
This one is a 6x6 I used the Pool House Wall Paper on to my card stock base....you get 16 double sided awesome papers for only $1.25!! These are just perfect for your mini albums!! I added a love cut from the new Cricut Heritage cartridge.Next I added the bling that was included with my Prima Joy Clear Stamp,the border was cut using the new Easter mini cartridge. Added a flower from the Prima Hydrangea Bunch (Burgandy/Green)
This one is a 6x6 I used the Pool House Wall Paper on to my card stock base....you get 16 double sided awesome papers for only $1.25!! These are just perfect for your mini albums!! I added a love cut from the new Cricut Heritage cartridge.Next I added the bling that was included with my Prima Joy Clear Stamp,the border was cut using the new Easter mini cartridge. Added a flower from the Prima Hydrangea Bunch (Burgandy/Green)
WOW Shanes camera really made a difference in the color...sooo glad he is letting me borrow this but I have sooo much to learn. Off to play with the camera..I am amazed at the difference in the color. Plus I had it by the Ott light.
































12 comments:
Hi Brenda.
Oh my has time gone by. So awesome that you got a DT spot, "Your memories here" are lucky to have you. I've been missing scrapping and all the lovely gals and had to fit it into my life somewhere.
Your the sweetest, love what you do :)
You have done a fab job on this Brenda, love the paper and that cut is perfect.
hugs
Kaye x
It's beautiful Brenda..
Looks great Brenda. Love how you used your Prima bling. Not sure why they include those with the stamps, I guess it sweetens the deal a little more? The green and pink look great together.
Hugs,
Kristina
gorgeous...love the colors and that bling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Great job with this one Miss Brenda! I have not tried the easel cards yet .. way to go!
Bren, this is so pretty! You did great!
I'll be seeing you!
This is awesome Brenda!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Wishing you a great day!!! :-)
Love this card! I still haven't tried to make one of these, was it pretty easy?! You make it look effortless, as always!! Great choice of papers and colors! xo
Lovely Card Brenda....and wow the color difference is huge...what kind of camera he have?
Love'n this card Brenda, I haven't tried one of these yet, looks like I may have to give it a try!
I love the easel card!! And the colors are sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment