Friday, January 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Polymer Clay Napkin Rings


I know ladies it's not scrapbooking but most of my followers know I get my hands into all kinds of stuff! Here is my Valentine's Day place mats and napkin rings from polymer clay. I spent hours and hours sanding these....and these babies they are smooth!

10 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Those are adorable!!! The sanding paid off, they look PERFECT! Great idea!

Hugs,
Hollie

Sandy from Ukiah said...

These are just as cute as cute can be...

Kristina said...

Those are beautiful Brenda. You must be oozing creativity from every pore :) Obviously you sanded them for the super smooth finish, but did you do anything to make them appear glossy?
Hugs,
Kristina

Jocelyn said...

LOVE these....you are so SUPER TALENTED!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!! :-)

Leanne said...

Wow Brenda these are adorable! You are one crafty lady! They look really smooth. That looks like it would be fun to do!

Diana Fisher said...

WOW... AMAZING!!! I love to see all the wonderful things you are working on!

I wish I could pry myself away from paper long enough to make something. I like to knit and have everything but the motivation to start a project I have wanted for months. I need to just do it!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Brenda, these are terrific. They look so festive .. now I wonder .. when is coffee and pie? PS. I'm kind of glad you're not single minded about your crafts!xxoo

Brenda said...

Kristina no gloss or finish on these ....just hours & hours of wet sanding and hours of buffing do that x 4!!!! I use different grades of sand paper to get this finish. I also made 2 bar stool covers and a matching valance for the kitchen window.
Thank you ladies for your feedback!

jers52 said...

Your kitchen is truly full of love now! Great napkin rings. Might have to find my polymer clays...and put all the Christmas stuff away. (a slacker, I know)

Sheri Twing said...

Brenda these are absolutely adorable! You are so creative. Thanks so much for sharing