Here is the second page to the special book I am working on. I am using this one as my DT project for our DT blog Your Memories Here Designs.
I used my Cricut for the cuts New Arrival for the ducks, Dreams Come True for the bubbles, My Community for the clock.I also used the markers on the clock.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders for my photo mats.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders for my photo mats.
This is done on 8.5x11 for the YourStory Book that little by little I am trying to get done.I am wanting to get it done so I can let you know the secret to this layout...honest I am trying to hurry!
Here is the first page http://brendasjoy.blogspot.com/2009/12/bath-time-layout.html
I love these photos that I took of Aden in the one I just love his lil face looking up and the other one I sing "One little two little Indians...." so that is his Indian call! Isn't he the cutest lil guy?
Again make sure to check out our DT blog and visit Kristina's store.
































20 comments:
Brenda, he is so sweet! I just love your layout it is fabulous.
Hugs,
Kristina
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my photos. I thought about starting a blog just for the photos but then I decided it was too much trouble and I was too lazy. Hahahaha!
I love your photo mats...never would've thought to use the embossing folders for that but it's such a great idea!
Oh I love it Brenda!!! Love all the bubble and ducks! And also the embossing behind the photos!
Great job!
Awww Brenda he is a cutie! I love this layout and how you did the bubbles! The embossing looks great to!
Adorable LO! I love those embossed bubbles, too cute. Great job!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the ducks & bubbles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda, these layouts are absolutely adorable -- and what a little cutie!!! You did a fabulous job!!! TFS
I'll be seeing you!
First off..what a cutie....sweet layout..well done
Hey Brenda, thanks for stopping by my blog and reminding me of your bind it all album using the place mat, I remember when you posted that and I thought "i must have a bind it all". Can't wait to play and try some of the things you made...I checked your labels and I also love the baseball album! xoxo-Kim
Very cute! I love the ducks!
Awwwwesssomme cute little guy....I love your page too...you always do such a fantastic pages....can you come and teach me how to use my cricut more...please...
I LOVE this, how adorable!!!!
So precious...I adore bath pics and you made this layout just as precious as the pix...can't wait to hear your secret!
Adorable layout and pics, Brenda!! The ducks and bubbles are too cute! Great job!
He is VERY cute! Love this page! The embossing, bubbles, and ducks are perfect!!
Aaaaaw. how adorable is he?..Great layout, I love the embossing for the photo mats, gives it that extra little something..Fab job GF
hugs
Nanné
Hi Brenda,
Thanks for dropping by my blog!!
I'm really grateful for that!!
Love your work and it's so vibrant here! :)
Love,
Lynn
So sweet Brenda .. thought I'd already left a comment but I don't see one. I love bath layouts and you totally rocked this one! Hugs to you!
Oh Brenda, he is just a little doll..
What a sweet layout and baby! He is adorable. Love the way you did this.
Post a Comment