I did this layout for the Sketchy Thursday challenge but was late getting it posted but I still am having fun following Dianas sketches from:design by diana The pictures aren't showing the true color of the pink flowers this morning.
This is my Great Niece that relocated her Mom is sooo awesome about sending me pictures....but they make me cry and miss them even more! Trinty is growing so fast and reminds me sooo much of her mother.
I used the Tinkerbell & Home Accents Cricut cartridges on this layout.
Paper is from the DCWV Spring Glitter Stack
Flowers & brads from Imaginisce and Primas from Kristina from Creatively Counting My Blessings Your Memories Here....Thank you Kristina I LOVE them!!!
Butterfly is from Creative Imaginations.
Here is the sketch:

































12 comments:
I love this lo Brenda....I will have to try to follow a sketch....this looks so well put together....I just get all crazy and add things everywhere...LOL...you did a wonderful job on this...I love the pictures!
What a beautiful layout...I love her expressions...I like working from sketches too..I sit and make my own up..I should do a challenge from one of my sketches...glad I stopped to take a peak today..you did a awesome job..hugs
I love this too much not to count it! I am entering you in the contest, check back to see if good 'ole random number generator picks you!
really pretty!!
Very pretty layout!
Beautiful Brenda.. I wish had motivation to make something, but my internet connection problem is depressing me..
great job Brenda..
cheers
Nanne
Your page is beautiful Brenda. I love the layout and all the detail. You really did a nice job.
Beautiful page, I love the bright colors and the expression on your niece's face!
I am so glad you're putting those Primas to good use. Since you love Prima so much, you should enter their monthly sketch challenge (there's a link to the Prima blog my blog)
Thanks for mentioning me, I feel famous :)
hugs,
Kristina
Hi I love it! I need to send u some more pictures! I have a ton on my phone but no web on it. When we get some money I will have to send ya some more. Awesome job !! Love ya! Melanie
LOVE it!!!
Oh, this is adorable~! Great layout
Your layouts are wonderful. I love that you use a lof of color and dimension.
Post a Comment