Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Lori!!!


I want to wish a Happy Birthday to a dear friend of mine.....Lori!!
Please stop by her blog http://pinkcloudscrappers.blogspot.com/and wish her a Happy Birthday...will only take a few seconds of your time!
Lori has been such a blessing in my life and is one the the sweetest gals I have met via the Internet! I am sooo lucky to have you in my life!!! awwww now I am doing the crying thing! JOY!!
Love ya Girlfriend!!! Hope you have an awesome birthday and all your wishes come true!!!
Hugs
Brenda

3 comments:

Nanne said...

Happy Birthday Lori..
How lucky Brenda must be to have someone special in her life..
cheers
Nanné

Snowmanlover said...

I started a thread for her on her birthday. Isnt she great! Love her too!

Lori said...

You are just beyond sweet...although there is a big honking picture of me on your blog...LOL. I adore my friendship I've found with you and I hope one day we will meet face to face...Thanks again for the Birthday wishes...it was a wonderful day with my boys.