I wanted to share a BEAUTIFUL Thank you card I recieved from Beverly one of my "Hug-sisters" from PCcrafters. She also included some pictures of her projects that were sooo awesome as well as inspiring.
She did an awesome job on this card combining the graphics plus the use of the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders...plus the inside of the card is done up so nice as well.
Bev I hope you are having fun making the CD folders! I LOVE your card!
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
4 comments:
Very Nice card...great job Beverly....Hugsisters are the Bomb....hugs for a friend.
It's gorgeous. Bev is one of my Florida crafting buddies, so I know what great stuff she makes.....
En x
What a pretty card I just love the colors they are so soft and gentle looking ! Hey thanks for all the love you send my way !
Hugs
what a great card, so elegant. Very well done.
Congratulations you have two blog awards waiting for you on my blog. Really enjoy your blog and wanted to let you know by giving you these awards:
http://kreateskards.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-awards.html
Post a Comment