Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Dora Layout

This is a layout that I did for the Sketchy Thursday Challenge from design by diana. This is the second time I have done a layout from a sketch it is so easy thanks to Diana!
This is Dora my lil fur baby that has been diagnosed with having Cornea Dystrophy...the Vet said she is completely blind but I am not buying it she plays fetch with her ball and she can see good enough to steal things and hide them! She is soo entertaining! She does the cutest lil Micheal Jackson dance! As the journaling reads "she aint right" just like her mommy!
I used the DCWV Pet paper stack
Home Decor and the Sesame Street Font Cricut cartridges
Flowers are from Imaginisce
Embellishments from Jo-Ann Fabrics
***UPDATE I won the challenge! Thank you so much Diana this was what I needed to get away for a bit working on Moms project! I love your sketches and am really enjoying doing them!!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

This is great, Brenda! And to answer your Q at my blog, you can use the sketch as a guide and them add or subtract pieces that do or do not fit as you like. So, feel free to add to it as you please. I always end up deviating from a sketch, but love having the intial template to get my creativity flowing. Glad it works for you, too!! I am SOOOO happy you are playing along.

Diana Fisher said...

PS: I keep meaning to tell you that I am originally from Cleveland, OH. I'm in NY now, moved here in 2000 after college. (I always see your location in your profile and forget to mention it.)

~BridgetL~ said...

I love your little saying about not being right. Cute layout!

DeeDee said...

what a cutie...love your page..

Brittney said...

Adorable layout, Brenda. And, congrats on the win =)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big congrats on your win, Brenda! Your furbaby is adorable as well as your page.
Happy (((((Huggies)))))