Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I want to thank Sandy from Details by Sandy for passing me this award to me I am so glad she has got a blog going! You girls have to check out her work here is just a few of her layouts I grabbed from the cricut message board for you to check out:

Here is a few pictures of her first Explosion Box she did and a Name Frame for a baby shower:

I will be passing this award out later tonight.....I have got soooo many projects going on today!
Here is who I will be passing the "One Lovely Blog Award" out to:

13 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

wow, that is really neat. I will have to check her blog out!
Congrats on your award, Brenda!!!

Sandy said...

Brenda....How sweet are you....so nice of you to show my things on your blog...you are such a wonderful friend...I'm going to cry! hmmmmmmm now you have me thinking!

Magoo said...

Congrats on your award!! ;)

Thank you for sharing it with me, I'm off to check out your dear friends gorgeous work....I just love that name frame~gives me LOTS of ideas :)

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Congratulations! How nice of you to add me to you list of blog winners. Your blog is beautiful!!! I really like this layout! I'm going to check out your cricut board links... I love those explosion boxes!

Diana Fisher said...

Brenda, thanks for sharing Sandy's work...just beautiful! Thanks, also, for thinking of me!! I just posted my sample LO for this week's sketch and announced an Etsy seller is donating a prize for this week's winner. Get your LO in, you could win some really cute stuff!!

Sandy said...

My blog is showin you some love....check it out!

Paula said...

How sweet you are passing this cute award onto me.Thank so much Brenda for being so kind and visiting my blog and leaving nice comments. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

charlene said...

Brenda thanks again for thinking of me ! I will get these posted....I really appreciate your caring heart.
Hugs

Kathy Orta Files said...

Brenda-- thank you so much for the award!!!! I really appreciate it very much!!!

BlueRose said...

Gosh, I have been so dang busy that I haven't had time to get on line.
Thank you So much Brenda for thinking of me and I love the award. Your so kind. Thanks again...I have to go see what everyone is up too...Luv's

Deborah said...

Thank you!
I'll have to check out those links!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big congrats on your award, Brenda! And thanks a bunch for the award..........you are such a sweetie to think of me.
Huggies,
Sharron

Nanne said...

congrats on the award Brenda.. I would of loved to have passed it onto you, but Sandy beat me to it..LOL
My internet is on the fritz and I'm bumming my hubbys pc and internet at his shop..