
Thank you Dawn from CREATION'S BY DAWN for The Lemonade Award! I am so honored that you thought of me for this award.
The award was designed to award bloggers for showing great attitude and gratitude.
I am passing this award on to these ladies who all have a great attitude and gratitude:
Scrapbooking is my Passion!
PINKCLOUD*SCRAPPERS
DeeDee's Craft Spot
scrappygma's place
~chevygirl~
design by diana
My Sticky Floor
Scrapbooking is my Passion!
PINKCLOUD*SCRAPPERS
DeeDee's Craft Spot
scrappygma's place
~chevygirl~
design by diana
My Sticky Floor
































3 comments:
Thanks Brenda...I still have to figure out how to accept these...shouldn't be hard for most people but I'm not most and seem to be a little slow on the awards. Thank you so much and I will get it on my site and pass it along sometime in the next couple days. Hope you're doing well and thanks again.
Congrats to you on your award....Luv's
Brenda, Brenda, Brenda... Congrats on your award and you are just the sweetest.. This is the most cutest thing I have ever seen..LOL
I accept with honors and a big smile.. :D
cheers and big hugs
Nanné
Post a Comment