Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog Awards


The Lemonade AwardThe award was designed to award bloggers for showing great attitude and gratitude. The Honest Scrap Award
Sorry it has taken me so long to get these passed out I have had some computer problems...it is just awful how much I missed my computer....what did I do before the computer??
I know most of you might have these awards al ready but I want to thank ALL of you for all your support on my new adventure of blogging. I have been sooo blessed to have met sooo many awesome ladies via the internet! I am sending both of these awards out together.
The Lemonade Award This award was designed to award bloggers for showing great attitude and gratitude. And the Honest Scrap Award go to:
Aymee A Sketchin' Southernbelle ,
A Scraphappy Southernbelle

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Thank you so much Brenda!! You are so sweet!! I also know what you mean about your computer I've been having some issues with mine to! I had to sit it down and explain who was boss hee hee luckily this time it listened! Plus who we have our high speed with kept going down!! I'm in the middle of getting ready for a yard sale (Yuck!) but I will get this posted ASAP!! Thanks again!!

Paula said...

How sweet of you to give out both awards. Thank you so much for thinking of me Brenda. Your blog is a joy to visit and you are an inspiration to the blog world.

Bamabel said...

Thank you SO much Brenda! That was so nice of you to do! I really, really appreciate it! Love your blog as well!!!!

Hugs,
Aymee

charlene said...

Brenda thanks for always thinking of me ! You are such a sweet and caring person, I really enjoy your blog.
Big hugs