Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time to be Honest?




Mary from KreatesKards awarded me theses 2 awards!
The Lemonade Award
The award was designed to award bloggers for showing great attitude and gratitude.
Thank you Mary I am honored you think I have great attitude & grataitude!
And the Honest Scrap Award! Thank you again Mary!
Now for the Honest Scrap one I got this award before and being so new to blogging didn't know the true meaning of it until I seen how other bloggers were responding....so maybe it is time for me to begin being honest with my self as this issue came up a few days ago on a MB I "opened up" for a second on a reply than went back and deleted it. Still trying to hide and mask my feelings.....I really didn't want to get to personal about my self on my blog and just have a place for sharing my crafts but you girls giving me this award has really made me think it is time for me to be honest with my self and here it goes....
#1. I am a big "cry baby" I cry happy tears, sad tears...I cry! When something touches my heart even the simple lil things I cry!
#2. I am way tooo sensitive!! My feelings get easily hurt...not a good thing brings on a lot of unnecessary pain!
#3. I use humor to hide from my hurt ....ties in with #4
#4. I "Ain't right!" Most people think I am crazy ! I try to tell them " I'm crazy in a "humorous ha-ha" sorta way! " I will say this... they are never bored working with me!! Miss entertainment I am!! I know for a fact my husband or boss has a ten thousand dollar video in the making! They need to cash in and share...I can buy so much toys!
#5. I HATE "Stinkin Thinkin!" Stay POSITIVE!!!!
#6. I hate to be bored!!! Think that is why I first got into crafting....gotta be busy!!
#7. I LOVE kids!! I don't feel as if I am complete with out a child in my life!!!They are awesome lil creations...crying just thinkin about 'em!!!
#8. I used to cuss something awful!!! When Hunter was born I looked at that face and didn't want him to see that person!!! I replaced the bad words with "JOY!!!" It is my legal cuss word and everyone who knows me knows I say it a lot!!! Probably why Joy (my lil fur-baby) doesn't come to it half the time she hears it all day!
#9. I still BELIEVE in "Happily Ever After" Even if it is sooo much hard work some times!!! JOY!!!
#10. Which should be number 1. I "changed" when I found peace when I discovered God's Love .....I was sooo lost before that!
I will get my list put together to pass these on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!.. We have the same name. Thank you for stopping by my blog!.. I am so with you on your list, especially #10.. Ditto here ~ I was so lost before I discovered God's love and grace.. When a person under stand’s the our Father in Heaven sent his only son to die on a cross for the love of us all. The ultimate sacrifice so our sins are forgiven. To know that is an amazing grace. The other part is to know how to forgive yourself through that love. That was a big challenge for me. I am off to church. Hope you have a blessed day!..

jcscraphappy said...

awesome awards you deserve them :)
blessings
jennie

Nanne said...

Hi Brenda..
Just read your list and all I have to say is "You and I are EXACTLY alike" and I think we would get along great.. I love to laugh and decided a long time ago I was never going "grow up!"..LOL
cheers and hugs to you and have a wonderful Sunday..
Nanné