Friday, June 19, 2009

A Blog Award from Jennie


I was busy passing out my awards and found this along the way Thank you Jennie jcscraphappy LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH sooo much!!
I missed out on sooo much when I was off line....you gals are sooo talented and inspiring!
Here is who I am passing these out to:
charlene aka scrappygma scrappygma's place

8 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww thanks a bunch, Brenda! So sweet of you!
Happy (((((Huggies))))) coming your way ~~~~~~~

Diana Fisher said...

So sweet!! Thanks for thinking of me. Back at ya! Glad to see you back online. I was checking in all week hoping all was OK. Glad to have ya back!!

DeeDee said...

Thanks Brenda, your blog makes me smile too...

hugs for a friend....deedee

Paula said...

Thanks so much for the cute award. I love your blog too and thanks for thinking of me.

Deborah said...

Thank you! I love your blog too :)

Nanne said...

this is the cutest thing ever.. thank you Brenda so much for thinking of me.. you don't know much this means to me..
cheers and hugs(lots of big ones)
Nanné

Snowmanlover said...

Oh thank you!!!! Thanks so much!! Glad I can make you smile!!! Barb

Kathy Orta Files said...

Thank you so much Brenda!!!!!!!!!! Lots of hugs coming your way!!!!

Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon