I finished this project up last night....talk about a challenge! This is a McCall's pattern #5149 it is made with the 1" foam and the roof is attached with Velcro. I had fun doing this thinking the dogs would love it and they are having nothing to do with it! Tried putting in toys to lure them in they ran in to get the toy and out they came...put in a favorite blankie still nothing I am hoping they will use it if not I will use it to store their toys. I was sooo excited to get it finished and wanted to get a picture of Dora or Joy inside hopefully they will get used to it and I can update with a photo of them enjoying it.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































7 comments:
WOW! Great job! Sooooo cute!
Super Job!
Oh So cute...My little doggie would think this a castle...You craft almost as much as me Brenda....thanks for the email....have a great day.
OMG you did such a GREAT job!!! Can't wait to hear updates on it :)
Absolutely GREAT.... maybe a few treats in the very back would lure them in. Sometimes it just takes a bit of the item being there for them to realize it is OK to check out.
Let us know what happens.
Just loving it.
Sooooo darling!!!!
Post a Comment