Friday, June 19, 2009

My plans for July

I am sooo excited to share my plans for July! I will be celebrating a "Christmas In July" for my followers! Each week I will be giving away gifts for you and use a random generator to pick the winner for the week. This will only be offered to my followers who leave comments in each weeks drawing.
And I wanted to show my appreciation for all your support of my blog.
Thank you girls again for all your love, your prayers and your support!
Hugs
Brenda

13 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love that idea! My family reunion's theme this year is "Christmas in July." We are setting up a white Christmas tree like great-grandma used to have at a park in Ashtabula and having an ornament contest. I can't wait to see the faces of the random people visiting the park and seeing my crazy family with the decorated tree set up! LOL.

DeeDee said...

how fun willthis be..and a great idea too....I need tohave somehting fun to do on my blog...ummm...what can it be...thanks brenda...

Sandy said...

Hello Miss Brenda! Thank you so much for the awards...I have been trying to figure everything out...I will get better as time goes by...I have the pics of the awards posted and will comment on them later when I come back to work on it some more....Your blog looks so good and you are always doing something so fun...my heart and mind is open...I know I will learn alot from you!

Paula said...

What a clever idea. I am sure you will have lots of sign ups and loads of fun With this.

Leanne said...

Wow Brenda! That is sooo sweet of you and such a fun and great idea!! (If a teacher was to be grading me on grammar I would flunk I think I just put about 3 sentences into one hee hee) I need to do something on my blog to! I've been thinking when I hit the 100 follower mark I'm going to do some blog candy.

Deborah said...

What a cool idea!! :)

charlene said...

Brenda that is so sweet of you to do!

Nanne said...

you are sweetest Brenda..I too have thought about doing something similar.. I think its a great idea..
cheers
Nanné

jcscraphappy said...

What a sweet idea from a sweet lady, blessings to you
jennie

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

How very sweet of you, Brenda!
Huggies ~~~

Sandy said...

Hi Brenda!!!! I have something for you on my blog~

Sandy said...

Hey missy....I am a brown eyed girl too....I hope you are doing well and your day is bright and beautiful!

Barb said...

Just found your blog ---- cute stuff! I'm fairly new to the blogging world ---- don't have one of my own yet, but enjoy viewing others. WE could be neighbors ---- I also live in NW Ohio!