WOW!!! Brenda these are GORGEOUS!!! What a FABULOUS idea!! I love that leather paper too haven't used in awhile...maybe I will now that you prompted me....THANKS!! Hugs and Have WONDERFUL Weekend. Dawn
Would love to see a photo with the cover open. These are wonderful gift ideas and the matching RSVP pen is perfect. We did the RSVP pens in a Workshop last month. The members were so excited to make them.
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
10 comments:
WOW!!! Brenda these are GORGEOUS!!! What a FABULOUS idea!! I love that leather paper too haven't used in awhile...maybe I will now that you prompted me....THANKS!! Hugs and Have WONDERFUL Weekend. Dawn
I love these! I've never used the leather paper. I like the way it looks on these....
Thanks for sharing!! Have a great weekend! Nita
Love your designs and the colors are great!
Awesome Ida....Love your note holders....crafty lady.
Super cute! Those would make great bday gifts!
Those ae so cute..i have bind it al just sitting. Guess I should get it out and play. Love the hats...
awesome job on them, they look very elegant looking. Great job.
Would love to see a photo with the cover open. These are wonderful gift ideas and the matching RSVP pen is perfect. We did the RSVP pens in a Workshop last month. The members were so excited to make them.
these are so awesome.. I love that the hat partially covers the face..just cute, cute, cute..
cheers
Nanné
Those are so neat! I'm thinking about getting a BIA and I may need some tips on how to use it!
Hugs,
Kristina
Post a Comment