This is a layout I did for the "Sketchy Thursday" this is a picture of me and my husband taken last year at a benefit we had for my cousin that was battling with cancer.
I made a shaker box out of foam core board and added red,white,& blue beads and a few star beads. The paper is DCWV Summer Stack an older stack I have.
I used the Cricut Indie Art Solutions cartridge for the stars.....love these stars more time to put together but love the dimension on these!
Used Stickles on the stars and some of the fireworks. Used my Glimmer mist on the Title,photo mat and bottom strip....I really am lovin' the glimmer mist!

































7 comments:
Ahhhh, a cute sweetie LO!! I love it. I need to do one of those soon.
Such a nice layout. I just love this time of year!
Oh, wow! Great job!
What a great picture of you and Gary!
Make sure someone great gets your prizes!
And I am soooo proud of you!
Lorie
Perfect ... what a great layout.
This is such a nice layout..I love your stars and the title is so great..
cheers
Nanné
WOW!! That is a GREAT LO!! Love the pic too ;) I def need to make one!! My LO mojo has been LOST!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Post a Comment