Sunday, April 22, 2012

Winner Winner!!!

Thank you all sooo much who helped celebrate my Birthday and me getting to 200 followers...it took me a while! I want to welcome all my new followers and hope you continue to visit and get inspired. I also want to thank the few that have stuck with me thru it all and continued to follow and leave your love...you KNOW who you are...I am sooo happy to be crafting again and sooo excited how I feel I have grown as an artist...but I still have a long way to go and I am determined not to give up...there is sooo many new ideas I have in my head and can't wait to get them created....I now wake up everyday wanting to get  in my room and create....no more laying in bed crying about what life throws at me...who says "Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks?!" Oh joy...I have went on as always any way the winner is .....Julie!!!! Congrats Julie...please email me your snail mail so I can mail you your gift card....


4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to Julie.. and i am so glad you are back to creating... GOD is so good.. we missed you while you were gone.. love and hugs

Diana Fisher said...

So glad that crafting is making you so happy again!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy me!! I am so excited!!! Thanks love!! And so excited that you are creating again!! Love your creations!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to Julie on winning! And, Brenda, this mini is fabulous! You always do such a fantastic job on your projects -- I love em all! LOL!!!

Hugs, my friend!