Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Shaped Easel Card



yep... another Easter Egg Easel card!!! This is one I did for as my Guest Designer project for the Cricut Creative Cutter Room ....make sure to stop over and join in the challenge Easter or bunny on your project...I was sooo filled with joy when I was asked to be a guest designer for them...you know me....cried tears of joy...thank you sooo much girls...

Cricut Cartriges: Doodlecharms(used the Design Studio to make the egg) and Easter for my bunny
Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Swiss Dots & Bloom Dots
Cardstock:The Paper Company Boysenberry
Vivelle paper for the bunny...loveee the texture!
Marabou feather from my stash
Prima Flowers some misted with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist: Popsicle
Maya Road stick pin, leaves are also Maya Road cut from the leaf ribbon
Offray ribbon from my stash
Butterfly from my stash
I will also be entering this card into these challenges:
Use your favorite tool: http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/simon-says-use-your-favourite-tool.html my fav tool is the Cuttlebug & Cricut

16 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful Easter easel card, Brenda, I love all the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

Tonya said...

Gorgeous card Brenda. I love the feather! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Creative Cutter Room!

Tonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your Easter card is so super sweet! Great design and embossing and the chocolate bunny is just perfect! We are so happy to have you as a guest designer with us at the CCR! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

Cathie Rigby said...

Brenda your Egg card is Egg-ceptional!!!Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with my followers...blown away by your adorable card!!! Please email me your snail mail so I can send you a Thank You for sharing with us...So glad to have you join in the the fun in The Creative Cutter Room. Hugs Cathie

Unknown said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card!!

Thanks for sharing with us over at Love to Create challenge blog!

Big hugs Jo xxx

coops said...

so beautiful brenda.i do love the fabulous shape and gorgeous image and details ;D

xx coops xx

Sleepy Stamper said...

Such a creative and fun card! Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful and fun card!! Love the colors and the feather! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Love to Create.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is stunning love all the texture! TFS

Judith said...

A lovely original idea - cute bunny! thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week Hugs judith x

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Prenda, your design is fantastic and I love the colours. Your bunny is a real sweetie.......your embossing is gorgeous and perfect your stunning details!!!

Thanks so much for joining your Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

judit said...

A beautiful Easter card, I love the bunny! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. judit x

Judith said...

Oh how cute - a lovely Easter card Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Crafty and Green said...

Wonderful Easter Easel Card! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge This Week!!

Many Wonderful Easter Blessings,
Tina

Heidi said...

Lovely card, I hope someone got to enjoy it for Easter! Thanks for joinining the ABC DT Challenge.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable card!!! Thank you for playing along at the ABC Challenge blog this month!!