Here is another egg shaped card I made...this one is for me to keep and bring out every year....I bought this Websters Pages paper years ago and never cut into it untill last night...I fell in love with it sooo much decided to keep it so I can enjoy it each year. I did some fussy cutting to add the butterfly and the blue flower from the paper as well.
Again I used my Cricut Design Studio with Doodle charms cartridge to make the egg shape.
Also used the vivelle paper for the bunny and the Easter cartridge..just lovee the texture that paper gives my cut!
And the sentiment was printed from my computer then cut using the Home Decor cartridge.
Cardstock: Websters Pages: Natures Storybook:Plant & Nuture
Paper: Vivelle (bunny) and Kraft Recollections paper for card base
Flowers: Petaloo Velvet Hydrangeas
Websters Pages Silhouettes Cameo to match the paper line
Cricut Cartridges: Doodlecharms, Easter & Home Decor and the design Studio
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap[ Distress Ink
I will be entering this into these challenges:
#105 Egg-ceptional Easter
Make a project with an egg on it.
Challenge #59: Anything but square or rectangle:
Anything Goes: http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/
Card challenge #77 Easter:http://www.scrapbooksisters.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/card-challenge-no-77.html
Challenge 83 Easter:http://4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-83-easter-and-crazy-egg.html
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-73-easter-orand-animals.html tip: you can fussy cut images from your paper for added accents...
Week 148 Photo inspiration:http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
































25 comments:
Thanks for joining us for our what Easter means to you challenge. Lovely egg shaped card.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC
Wow, Brenda, this is so gorgeous! I would keep it too! LOL So glad you had time to play with us!
This is BEAUTIFUL Brenda!! I loveeeeeeee the lace and the bunny!
Wonderful Easter card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)
Gorgeous card.Love the trim.i havent tried an egg shape easel card.Looks like so much fun.Love the colors.
What a beautiful Easter card, love the papers and lace...gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy...
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely Easter Card. Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Days Away.
Amanda
so beautiful brenda.gorgeous pretty colours and details and i love the shape :D
xx coops xx
WOW GORGEOUS job with your Easter card!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)
This is beautiful, like all your projects. Thanks you for your comment and for following me. I'm your newest follower. Stephanie
Absolutely stunning Easter Card....just beautiful. So glad you entered it at FCCB this week!
This is so pretty! I love the texture of your bunny! :) Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS!
Oh Brenda, hun this is AWESOME!
I adore that you've created this card but in
a egg shape, and then the added details are
really wonderful! The bunny alone is the best!
~Leah
oh wow! this is beautiful! you put so much detail into it!
glad you joined us at fccb!
♥ Cyndy
Beautiful Card! Love all of the diffrent elements. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for being a follower of my blog. I also have a giveaway going on. I hope to stop by often!
Aaaaw, beautiful Brenda.. Love the soft colors and just shows you cards dont' always have to be square..
Hugs
Nanné
It is such a beauty-- no wonder you plan to keep it!
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card! Love that bunny and the lace and flowers!!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card! Love that bunny and the lace and flowers!!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Gorgeous Easter card!! Love the egg shape. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC Toys & Crafts DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri
This is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it!! Your attention to detail and your beautiful texture and embellishments are fabulous. LOVE the bunny! Thanks so much for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!
Fabulous card, love the shape too! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
Breathtaking card! I love all the sophisticated details. Thanks for playing along with FCCB's "Egg-ceptional" Easter Challenge!
Jessica
FCCB DT
Beautiful! I love everything about this card. Thanks for entering your Easter card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)
Ally
Well Brenda, you did it again and I can't say I'm surprised because this is just gorgeous!!! It is truly lovely! :0) Congrats on making our Top 5 at FCCB, once again! ;)
XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
Post a Comment