Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Egg Shaped Easel Card









Here is a card I made using my Cricut Design Studio and the Doodlecharms cartridge. It sure was a challenge for me to get this one made...but with a little practice and trial and error I got it!

Cardstock: everyday stock at Jo-anns
Cricut cartridge: Doodle Charms and Design Studio
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Lace: Jo-anns
Flowers: Prima
Maya Road Stick Pin and leaves from the Maya Road leaf ribbon
Feather glimmer misted
Butterfly: K& company
DCWV rub-on
I will be entering this card in to these challenges:

Easter:
shaped cards

18 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful colour and a fab shape
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Fabulous card -love the shape and the embossing.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Oh this is so pretty. I love the embossing and that feather is divine!

Thanks for joining us for our what Easter means to you challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a beautiful design!! I loveeeee the flowers and feathers!

Diana Fisher said...

Wow! This card is so pretty. I love the flowers!

brenda said...

What an elegant Easter card Brenda and such a unique shape.

Thanks so much for joining in our inspirational theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x (another Brenda)

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and so elegant! Love this and that feather...WOW...such a nice touch.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Joy said...

What a gorgeous and pretty card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

TannyP said...

What a brilliant idea! The shaped easel card is fabulous =) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Easter Challenge!

Nicola said...

Beautiful easel card and box Brenda, love your creativity. The box has a fab design and the card is a perfect shape and colour - I adore the feathers and embossing!
Thanks for taking inspiration from our photo over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
I have candy if you are interested - http://nicolasartimitatinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/thank-you-candy.html
Hugs Nicola xxx

Darlene said...

WOW ... I just LOVE this card & box! Great job ... beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EASTER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining us for the Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job!

Leanne 4 CC DT

coops said...

so stunning brenda.really gorgoeus shape and the flowers and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Oh wow; an egge Easel card. How eggciting! Sorry couldn't help it... Adorable card, have a Happy Easter and thanks for playing along in Truly Scrumptious' lace challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Unknown said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT!!!

I also ADORE that box! Would love to know how you made it!!!

So glad you could join us at CCR as our guest designer this week!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

LaJanette said...

What a super awesome card! i love the shape and WOW all that embossing is just FAB! Such a pretty box to go with this great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time around; hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Micki said...

OMGosh, this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous. I'm simply blown away.

Thanks soooo much for playing along with us in The sisterhood of Crafters.