I had sooo much fun doing this card!!! The digi stamp is Patsy April Showers from::http://www.stampfairy.com/digistamps_easterspring_patsyaprilshowers.htm
I used my Cricut to cut the cuts on this card Plantin SchoolBook for the oval mats...layered with the cereal boxes to add deminson and stability (my tip for Tip Top Tuesday) this time I used it under all my paper layers I used the Forever Young cartridge for the scalloped mat,Serenade for my clouds and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Added some rhinestone strips for my "rain"...lovin how they turned out...wish I had more...but again loveee using my stash! Also added a tear drop rhinestone on the pink rose...also rubbed stickles on the Prima flowers...wish I could capture how this looks in real life...and "feels" using the cereal boxes under my patterned paper really makes for a nice built card...the patterned paper is thin...but ohhh soooo pretty! I even made hubby wash his hands (after going around and around him telling me his hands were clean...joy) and "feel" it...he agreed you don't notice how nice it is until you feel it!
Paper & cardstock: CTMH "Life Delights" collection
Flowers: Prima and Imaginisce from stash
Butterfly: K & Co.
Stickles from stash
Rhinestone strip: Kaisercraft
Teardrop rhinestone from stash in the large pink rose
Liquid Glass added to her eyes and my raindrops for added dimension
Cricut Cartridges: Plantin SchoolBook,Forever Young,Serenade,Home Decor
I will be entering this card into these challenges:
Challenge Me Monday #107 "April Showers":http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday
Challenge #48 April Showers Rain Snow oranything water related:http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2012/04/shopping-our-stash-challenge-48-april.html
Fabulous Friday Challenge: Weather:http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/fabulous-friday-challenge-weather.html
Simon says "April Showers Bring Spring Flowers":http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Spring Creations: http://craftysentimentsmonthly.blogspot.ca/
In the Deep End: http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (thinkin I got tons of depth on this card)
Inspired By Spring: http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2012/04/ci-paints-inspired-by-spring.html
Week 15 Things With Wings:
things with 8wingshttp://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/(butterfly on flower)
Spotty Dotty: (2nd entry)http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ (embossing on clouds)
Simon Says Anything Goeshttp://www.simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2012/04/simon-says-stamp-and-show-anything-goes.html:
joy....blogger is being a stinker...taking forever for me to get this posted and linked to my challenges...errrrr
































25 comments:
Beautifully done card. Your color choice for your pattern paper goes so well with your image. Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB.
Oh Brenda, it is a beautiful card, i love the sentiment and the paper is so perfect.. hugs
What a beautiful card.
I am enjoying your blog site.
What wonderful work you do.
Thanks for sharing.
Denise Gifford
Sooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeee the clouds!
Wow this is such a cute card & a strong sentiment. I love it! I'll have to add it to my sentiment I like! TFS AJ!
I love the roses and again this card is great....how did you do the roses
Thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the colors and the image is just great, the sentiment is really wonderfull. Thank you for sharing hugs terry xxx
so beautiful brenda.i love your soft and pretty colours and gorgeous sweet image ;D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card! Love all the sweet and elegant layers. New follower ;0)
Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!
Be blessed, Beckie
Brenda, thank you so much for stopping by and giving me such a sweet compliment. Im not good about visiting much. I try to keep off the computer so that has limited my time from cruzing around. I do love all your cards and you are doing really great with the prism pencils. You are very talented in all things you do. Hugs and thanks again for stopping by. :)
Love your easel card!! You did a fantastic job arranging the flowers and your coloring of the image is lovely!! The clouds and pearl raindrops are the coolest idea though. Too cute and too much fun!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine
This is my first visit to your site and I love your card. What a cute idea for the clouds. So if I am reading correctly, the card base is made from a cereal box and then covered with paper? How clever, I have lots and lots of paper that is pretty but too thin to do anything with. I will have to try your method. Good luck with your entries...they should win!
Konnie with a K....no...the card base is made with card stock...under all the paper mats I also cut the cereal boxes to the same size...hope that helps.Thanks for your awesome feedback!
hugs
Brenda
Brenda, this is super sweet! Love those embossed clouds. :)
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paints!
Lovely card - I'm loving those soft pastel colors!
Thank you for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge!
Hugs,
Liva ❤
Beautiful card, so many details! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs this week.
Gorgeous card Brenda, love little Patsy, she looks gorgeous.Love the clouds too, such a cute card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs monthly challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx
oh it´s raining again, its the same picture outside my window, but your card is just wonderful.
Thanks for playing with us at CSD.
xoxo Clarissa
gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at fccb!
♥ Cyndy
What a sweet and adorable card! I love the raindrops!! Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!
Gorgeous card! Lovely image, beautiful embellishments and I love the little clouds! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Beautiful!love your easel cards.very cute colored image.
Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment and those flowers are just so pretty! The bling rain is awesome!
Thanks for playing along in our Spotty Dotty Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope to see you back often:0)
Hugs;
Janette
Psst...I have candy on my blog if you care to take a lookie:0)
What an adorable card! The flowers are a gorgeous touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Can't believe it's your first, it's so darn adorable!
Post a Comment