I had sooo much fun doing this card..love the image from Krista Smith at the Saturated Canary!! Love love love her digis!! Colored her in using my prisma color pencils and oms
I went with the Rihanna song Umbrella for my sentiment on this one...
Again the K & company paper was thin (was in a box of designer paper) that I used on this one layered it with my cereal boxes.
Used the Plantin School Book Cricut cart for my oval cuts Home Decor for the label and Serenade for the clouds...and added my rhinestone strips for my "rain"
Paper:K& Co.and Basic Grey Curio and DCWV cardstock stash
Flowers: Petaloo Velvet Hydrangeas stash
Kaisercraft Rhinestone strips
Tim Holtz Idea-ology metal leaves
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
I will be entering this card into these challenges:
Challenge #15 April Showers:http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-15.html
Challenge# 107 April Showers:http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-me-monday-108.html
Anything Goes: http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #11 Friends:http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-11-friends.html
Challenge# 213 Metallica( use metal...I have metal leaves)http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-213-metallica.html
April Showers:http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2012/04/shopping-our-stash-challenge-48-april.html
Anything Goes:http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2012/04/simon-says-stamp-and-show-anything-goes.html
April Showers: http://scrapalicioususa.blogspot.com/
Hope you stop back tomorrow it is my birthday... plus I have over 2oo followers ...sooo thought it was time to celebrate!
































17 comments:
Your colour choices and composition have created a really great vintage feel to this card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!
Beautiful card great job with your prisma pencils. Thanks for joining us on this challenge over at the FCCB.
Oh Brenda, you do such a beautiful job coloring, almost makes me want to try again... AND what a gorgeous card... hugs
So beautiful! Loveeeeeee the colors and the flowers!
Fabulous colour combination, great job brenda!
kim :)
Ps: Please visit my challege blog at Digidarla.com
Thanks
Your card is so pretty! I love the deep rich colors. You did a great job of colorizing your adorable girl with the umbrella!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy
gorgeous card brenda.stunning colours and i love the fabulous image :D
xx coops xx
super cute card Brenda, I love the clouds with their blingy raindrops.
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
This is just too cute :D
I want to make sure you have seen the brilliant challenge over on the Crafts and Me blog.
What you have to do is make a card using a stamp from the new girl at Crafts and Me Dollie James designed by our latest artist HERE In the store.
Then link your card by mr. Linky and a winner will be chosen by the amazing d.t girls.
The comp. will end on the 11th May 8pm GMT so plenty of time to join in. The winner will get the entire next release from one of our amazing artists.
As it stands at the moment you stand a very very very good chance of winning as no one has taken part!
Huge hugs
Amy xx
What a lovely card! The tones you've used are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Wow fabulous thanks for playing at SC hugs Rebekah xx
I love how you tipped the flowers with glitter. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious USA!
awww...Paper Glitter I can't take credit for the glitter on the flowers... they came that way...thanks!
Fun card! Thank you for playing along at the ABC challenge blog!
Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen too thank for joining us at Saturated Canary this time huggles Pops x x x
Brenda, what a fabulous card, my friend!
Lovely card!
Post a Comment