I fell in love with the Prima Fairy Flora line and mixed it with some Tim Holtz and K & company... I sanded the edges for some distressing. .I even used some acetate from packaging for one of the pages and added a rub on and punched the edge. Loaded this one up with some charms I made and hung them on the binding rings
Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 paper pad
Prima Fairy Flora note cards,pebbles,and Essentials no#9 flowers
Prima Wooden tickets and E line Pearls
Websters Pages Perfect Accents Sunday Picnic Collection
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Key Hole
K & Company Flora & Fauna Butterfly and Typewriter keys
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Fiskars border punch
Heidi Grace Clear Words stickers
Imaginisce Say The Word rub-ons
Lace, ribbon and button from stash...thinking Websters Pages and Prima for the lace
Cricut Cartridge Storybook
I will be entering this mini in these challenges:
Challenge #32 Anything goes:http://www.vostamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/victorine-originals-challenge-32.html
Favorite word... you All know me it is..."JOY" on my first page:
Challenge #130 Anything goes:
Challenge #77Anything with flowers:
PCJ Challenge #8 Vintage: http://papercraftbliss.com/thejourney/pcj-challenge-8-2/
Inspired by Flowers: http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2012/04/ci-paints-inspired-by-flowers.html
Inspired by Flowers: http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2012/04/ci-paints-inspired-by-flowers.html
Challenge #25 Anything but a card:
Challenge # 49 Starts with a b...I used brads,brown, butterfly's,birds,binding rings& button http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2012/04/shopping-our-stash-challenge-49-starts.html
| charms I made plus the Prima wooden ticket and a key...love this K & company embelishment |
| first page...has my favorite word "JOY" from the Heidi Grace clear words stickers. |
| love how the Prima Note cards worked as a pocket for me the photo mat pulls out...the page on the left pulls out and the flap opens...love the Prima pebbles was used as my flower center here |
| another Hedi Grace clear word sticker...had these for years...I really thought it was an nice addition to this page...also cut the shank from a button for my flower center |
| here I used the Martha Stewart punch to hold the Prima Note card |
































16 comments:
Lovely mini album, beautifully decorated. Love your array of flowers. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x
Brenda this is gorgeous! And definitely vintage enough :) So much work and detail gone into this. I'm so impressed! Thanks for playing along at PCJ this challenge.
Lisa xox
Hi Brenda
A gorgeous and beautiful album thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx
Hi, my sweet Brenda!!! Wow, what a beautiful album! Great job!
This is an absolutely gorgeous mini album, your colours are beautiful and your embellishments are lovely.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x
Love love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!! I got your happy mail... thanks soooo much love!! YOUR card you made is GORGEOUS!!!!
Oh Brenda how beautiful..you r such an inspiration ..someday I am going to try to make one. Hugs
Oh Brenda how beautiful..you r such an inspiration ..someday I am going to try to make one. Hugs
AWESOME mini!!! I'm loving the different colors :)
wow so stunning brenda.fabulous details and colours ;D
xx coops xx
wow this is a true work of art! So much detail went into this! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
fab creation, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
Hi Brenda,
This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! I love how elegant and feminine everything is. So pretty! I was just writing you back from an old comment you made on FCCB...No, I don't take Fentanyl or Lyrica. I have used Fentanyl and it doesn't do a thing for me! Lyrica made my hair fall out and made me even more sick. :p I'm on Opana ER and Oxycodone though and they help some, but nothing really helps quite enough. Trying to get off of all of it though because I've been on meds for four straight years now and they've taken such a toll om my poor body. :( Thanks for your sweet comment and I'm so happy to see your creations on FCCB and here on your blog. You know you're one of my favorites. ;)
Hugs,
Amy Jo (FCCB DT & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
Beautiful!
Hi Brenda,
your album ist really wonderful!!
I love the papers!!
Hugs,
Conny
Your mini looks lovely
Post a Comment