Saturday, April 14, 2012

Birthday card for Aden...joy...he is going to be 4!!!




Omgosh...still in shock my lil Aden is going to be 4 tomorrow...another card I was working on for him ...I was using a 3 and Gary brought it to my attention...he is turning 4...joy!Most of you know he is my great nephew and that I have been watching him since he was 3 months old...that went fast!
I fell in love with this image from Stamp Fairy and since I need the experience coloring...wanted to do a card for Aden....he loved it....he just left with it! used my prisma color pencils and oms....added liquid glass to his nose and eyes... also my Tip on the Tip Top Tuesday challenge... since my black gel pen is dried up...also had issues with the white gel pen on his lil cheeks ... I have sooo much to learn

Digi stamp: Stamp Fairy colored with Prisma color pencils and oms
Paper: DCWV Spring Stack from my stash
Cardstock: HOTP Lapis Glimmer, The Paper Company Red Glitter Metallic from my stash
Cricut cartridges used: Everyday Paper Dolls (balloons) Home Decor (label)
Button: from stash.... colored with Tim Holtz alcohol inks: cranberry
Rubber stamp: Inkadinkado
DMC cotton craft floss from my stash

I will be entering this card into these challenges:
Challenge: #106 Buttons & Bows ( I used bows on my balloons & button for my card support also Cricut cartridges used: Everyday Paper Dolls & Home Decor):

Challenge # 74 Spotty Dotty:http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-74-spotty-dotty.html my tip: use liquid glass for added dimension and shine to your nose & eyes on your images...loveee how it turned out~


Challenge #116 "On all 4's" http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-116-on-all-4s.html (Used my Barry Bear digi)


C4C132 Buttons:http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2012/04/crazy-4-challenges-c4c132.html (button on my card for display support when opened)


14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the balloons and the little bear!!!!

coops said...

so gorgeous brenda.adorable bear and i love the colours and balloons :D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Super card, cute bear image and great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Such an adorable card!! Love your image and colors! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Love to Create!

Crafty and Green said...

SUPER CUTE! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to see you back this week!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Heather West said...

Cute Card, I love the bear! DCWV is my fav paper.

Amanda Phillips said...

So cuddly! Thank you for sharing .
~Amanda LTCDT

Cor* said...

super cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't believe he's 4... He is going to love this card. Hugs

CraftyJAR said...

So adorable! I am sure he will love it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
Judy

Linda Beeson said...

That card is so adorable! LOVE the image.

Hazel said...

Love your sweet card - thanks for joining in the masculine theme this week on Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

Alica said...

very cute! The balloon die cuts are perfect for it!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica :)

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is supercute and I love the easel shape too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xxx