Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Card for my friend






Here is a card I made for my friend....her fav color is green plus when I make her something I try to use something of her Mothers...the earring on the bow was from some costume jewelry she gave me after her Mom passed away.
I loveee this digi stamp that I got from Stamp Fairy colored it using my prisma colored pencils and OMS.

Cardstock: DCWV Spring
Prima Flowers were misted with Key Lime Pie & Old Lace
Cricut Cartridges: Cindy Lou: Flourish & leaves
PlantinSchoolBook: Ovals
Border Punches : EK Success & Fiskars
Satin ribbon: Anna Griffin
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap ink
I will be entering this card into these challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 46: Punch it Out!

anything goes
free
anything goes
anything goes

21 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Brenda!!! I love the little bouquet of flowers you added to your easel card! The earring is a beautiful touch and makes it that much more special!
I'm so glad you shared this @ Inspire Me Fridays!
blessings!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Flower challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, wonderful job!

Leanne DT 4CC

susan said...

What a caring, wonderful friend you are to her! Using the earring from her Mom is such a thoughtful thing to do. Lovely card for Easter and I am sure that she will treasure it and your friendship, too. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Such a cute image! Very pretty card, I am sure your friend will love it, especially the little touch with adding the earring.

Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge of flowers this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful images, luv your embellishments, thanks for sharing your work with us at robyns fetish anything goes challenge. Good Luck, cheers Sue N x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo beautiful!! I loveeeeee bunny and the flowers!

CarlaKH said...

so cute! that lil bunny is adorable!

CarlaKH said...

oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hope You and your family had a Blessed Easter. Love the card. Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs,

emma mitchell said...

I love your gorgeous card . Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
Emma xx

Hazel said...

Love the colour combo and all the stripes - fab easel card - thanks for sharing in the 'punch it out' challenge at Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

coops said...

stunning card brenda.the image is so sweet and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous Easter card - I love the super sweet image x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenges this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Becky said...

Such a pretty card, I love this image
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

Ren-Yi said...

What a sweet card. I one the brown border and the border punches. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Cindy Groh said...

Such a wonderful Easel card. Thanks for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Angela said...

Wow your card looks really beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Stempelträume.
Many greetings
Angela

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda, you are such an inspiration. And such a wonderful friend, I know she will love this, and the earring is such a wonderful touch... I am sure she will treasure this beautiful card for many years. Hugs sandy

Susanne said...

How sweet is that. Your friend was sure to smile.

Deb said...

Super sweet creation and such gorgeous flowers to accent, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays
Debs
xxx