Here is a card I made for my niece yesterday was her birthday...I fell in love with the image Aliah from Crafts& Me ...I know I have a long way to go on my coloring...but I am determined to try and get the hang of it.... plus sooo relaxing...I colored her using my prisma colored pencils and OMS. I added stickles to the butterfly and made my own stick pin (a first for me) from my stash...added some feathers and Prima flowers.
I made the box for the card using the swiss dots embossing folder and sprayed some lace with Popsicle glimmer mist and added a button ...used a magnetic closure on this one.
Prisma color pencils
Cardstock: Dcwv textured and Recollections Modern Bouquet
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Popsicle
Stick pin made from stash
Feather: stash
Studio GH Clear Stamp for sentiment
Flowers: Prima
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
I will be entering this card into these challenges:
flowerPower:http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/you-all-enjoyed-last-weeks-challenge.html
things with wings(butterfly on image ):http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/things-with-wings.html
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-74-spotty-dotty.html: used my swiss dots embossing folder
birthday: http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-10-birthday-its-party-sassy.html
anything for girls: http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/welcome-to-our-1st-fashionista.html
Challenge #52 its a celebration:http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-52-its-celebration.html
































17 comments:
Hi Brenda !
What a wonderful card ! Beautiful picture. Congratulations !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
That's gorgeous. You colored her face beautifully.
A great creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Charisma Cardz! xxx
Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors!! And happy birthday to your niece!!
so stunning brenda.i love this fab image and your colours and details are really gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card,lush colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!
Absolutely Gorgeous!! Beautiful colors and fabulous coloring of this adorable image! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Stunningly Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to see you back this week!!
Many Blessings,
Tina
Your colouring looks great to me :D This is gorgeous and I bet your niece loved it! Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Purple is my fav color... I love everything about this one~!
Thanks for joinging us at http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/
DT Coordinator,
Rina
Fab card - image is so pretty! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx
lovely card and colours thank you for joining us at fashionista in our first challenge
This is gorgeous, what a stunning image!
Thanks for jpoining us at Charisma Cardz this week!
stunning card and your colouring is just fabulous.goodluck at charisma this week.
Gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x
Awesome creation Brenda - thank you so very much for sharing.
Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Fashionista challenge! Hugs! xx
Post a Comment