Friday, March 9, 2012

St Pattys Day card





I had sooo much fun making this card....went searching my room for green...it is my favorite color after all...and I also discovered that the peacock feather strands can be curled with my fingers that I used ....never knew that. I am having sooo much fun doing these challenges.

Shamrock: Paper Dolls Dress up Cricut Cartridge
Leaves: Zooballo Cricut Cartridge
Paper & card-stock: DCWV Spring stack
Rub-ons: DCWV Spring (in th center of the smaller flowers)
Flowers: Imaginisce Build a blossom
Maya Road Stick Pin
Brads: Jo anns Scrap Essentials
Glimmer Mist: Key Lime Pie
Glitter: A la mode
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink :Frayed Burlap
Peacock feather (only used a few of the bottom strands) Zucker Feather Prod. from Jo anns

I will be entering this card into these challenges:
Monday Challenge using a Shamrock ot the color green: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday
Using a Shamrock and the color Green plus the cricut:http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2012/03/shamrock.html
Easel card and a Shamrock:http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

I also made a box to match this with a magnetic closure.

I am sooo happy that my Squash Book Made it in the top 5 pick at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge....Thank you girls sooo much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5..I had sooo much fun doing that color challenge!!



18 comments:

Jeri said...

Cute easel card. That patterned paper is fabulous and perfect for St. Patrick's day. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Carole Beath said...

Very nice take on the BBTB2 Shamrock challenge. Thanks for joining us.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how did i miss this one? How fun, good luck with all your challenges.. hugs

Glenda said...

Very pretty easel card! Love the pretty paper! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

ShelbyWoo said...

oh my i love that paper!!!!! and the sentiment is amazing! thanks for sharing with us over at my sheri crafts!

Sandy Palmer said...

I love the sentiment and all the flowers and embellishments you used on your card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

coops said...

stunning card brenda.i love the green colours and beautiful sentimennt :D

xx coops xx

scrapqueen141 said...

Your card turned out great, love the paper choice! It all flows wonderfully. Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

Really pretty card, love the details and cute little shamrock
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs
Kat xx

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful easel card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

Susan Edwards said...

Great St. Patty's card! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 Shamrock Challege.

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is FANTASTIC,AWESOME job!Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

A Little Time said...

Very pretty! love the patterned paper and how you decorated the inside. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh pretty! Couldn't get more Irish than that. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

AmyJRockstar said...

Aaak! Brenda, this is so darn cute! I love the paper, but more than that I love your added embellishments. They are just gorgeous! I'm so happy to see you in our challenges. You do such an awesome job. You will simply have to try out for the Design Team next time we have a call b/c you've been rockin' the challenges!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

Great card! I love all those embellishments! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

What a beautiful card! I love the paper and the details you've added are amazing! What a perfect sentiment, as well. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Charlotte said...

Oh what a beautiful card. The sentiment is so sweet. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte