Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tinkerbell Layout



Here is a photo my niece gave me to scrap a few years back of her daughter Alyisa in her new Tinkerbell outfit...she was suppose to be hunting for hidden Easter eggs...but think she was distracted by these berries...
When I seen the sketch at SOUS I thought perfect chance to do my layout....make sure to stop & join in on the challenges they have such an amazing talented group of ladies!

Ohhh the fun with that Tinkerbell cut!!! Spent hours on that cut...joy! Lovin the new Prima Wooden Tickets I about lost it when I seen the fairy on them! I also fussy cut some butterflies from some of the matching Mariposa paper and some that I found on the internet at:http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/ and printed on photo paper...thanks you Lisa!!!

Cricut Cartridge: TinkerBell & Friends and Plantin School Book
Cardstock: DCWV Mariposa Stack and the Shimmer Stack
Prima Wood Tickets: Flamingo Scraps
Prima 4 Season Velvet Leaves: Your Memories Here
Prima Flowers: Water Lily & Fairy Roses: Your Memories Here
Glimmer Mist: Key Lime Pie, Old Lace & Patina: Your Memories Here
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Ranger Stickles: Crystal, Waterfall,& green
Date Stamp: Joanns
Metal Alphas: Joanns
Floral Stem: Joanns
Adhesives: ATG and Helmars 450 Quick Dry


Anything:




15 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful page. I love the softness and all the detail! Thanks for sharring and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job, Brenda! Great page .. and I did have to laugh a bit over your butterflies since I just did the same thing with my dress form project. Don't they look great? I have to say that I have never cut T/B because I've heard hat she's a bear! So glad to see you play along with us .. been missing ya!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo beautiful!! I love love love love love the photo, the tinkerbell and the butterflies!!!

Anonymous said...

What's up Brenda!
I was like...I wonder if its Brenda, and it was!
LOL!
Oh...oh man, I LOVE this song! Marley is the best!

Ok...getting off track, LOL, great page! Love that you
added Think and the blooms, butterflies are super
pretty!

Hugs, Leah

Fern said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the Tinkerbell Die Cut, flower cluster and butterflies!!! They go perfect with this sweet photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Brenda, sorry its been a long time since i've been back. Hope you are doing well. I just love your tinkerbell layout.

Sarah Bennett said...

Gorgeous layout! I love how pretty and feminine it is and all the lovely flowers and pretty added touches. Perfect for the sweet picture. Thanks for joining us again for the ABC DT challenge!

Stine Ursin said...

Saw this in facebbook. this is so magical. I love it (makes me want the tinkerbell cart even though a really don't need it LOL) Love all the butterflies, and the photo is SO GORGEOUS!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Brenda your layout is just beautiful, I love stopping by to see your beautiful work. Hope you are feeling well. Hugs

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri

Unknown said...

Love it!! I'm a new follower.

Jacilynn said...

so pretty, Love the butterflies and fairies. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous!
Jacilynn

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious USA

Nanne said...

well GF, you know I love anything and everything you create..Those colors are absolutely fantastic and I know how hard it is to create Tink at that size..
Thank you playing along with us girls over at SOUS..
hugs
Nanné

Heidi said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining the ABC DT this month.