Friday, March 2, 2012

Celebrate Spring


I am having sooo much fun making these cards....I really am loving this color combo. I am soo happy to be using some of my stash as scrapbookers I know we all are guilty of buying sooo much when we see a bargain....nice to see it getting used! I covered the lil heart and bird on this digi stamp with some Prima flowers so I could use it as a Spring card...loveee this digi from Saturated Canary!

Digi Stamp: Saturated Canary, colored with my Prisma color pencils and OMS
Cardstock and Patterned Paper: Close To My Heart
Rubber Stamp: Joanns dollar bin
Flowers: Prima Essential No#9 from Kristina Your Memories Here Polka dot one is a Heidi Grace
Butterfly's: K & Company colored with my Prisma color pencils
Flower Centers: Prima Pebbles From Your Memories Here and Creative Imaginations from stash
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Lace: from stash...thinking Joanns
Leaves: Prima from Your Memories Here

I will be entering this card into these challenges :



Sorry about the photo we have storms coming in today....think they might have my internet issues solved we will see I kept thinking it was my computer until I went to getmyspeed.com and seen I was getting no reading on my upload or download....joy! Fingers crossed... I am sure they are tired of getting my calls...but I am also paying for a service that I am not getting...


7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is darling and awesome color combo. TFS

Yoshiras time to craft said...

beautiful card.love making easel cards also.love your coloring and spring colors.hope you get your internet fixed soon.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i am so hoping they get your internet straightened out.. Love the color combo you used, i love the easel cards, i have only tried making them a few times. hugs from ukiah

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL Brenda! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the soft colors and love love love love the flowers and lace!

papillon digital design said...

What a cute card. Love the pastel like colors. So elegant. TFS

Enfys said...

This is so pretty Brenda, love that little image. Thanks so much for entering my challenge and good luck
hugs
Enfys xx

Audrey Frelx said...

Tooo sweet!!! Love the image!