This layout was made for my DT assignment this week for Paper Hoarders...we were to use pastels.It is the second page to the Easter layout I did of Hunter...love his face when he ate a sweet tart for the first time...that inspired me to make some sweet tarts of my own using granite polymer clay...the hard part was sending Gary out to find me a small packet of sweet tarts...he had fun on his mission telling everyone what I needed them for...thanks babe...you are the best and sooo supportive!
I designed a pocket to hold a photo that pulls out just for Hunter where my son is holding him on his lap... and made two tags for my jounaling.
Cricut cartridges used: Easter, Tags Bags Boxes and more, Zooballoo
Cardstock: DCWV Nursery Stack Boys
Primas from the Spice Rack and No#9 Essentials
Glimmer Mist: Crushed Shells
































2 comments:
Adorable page... don't you just love those sweet memories. TFS
Just a fun layout.
Post a Comment