Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter Layout



Here is a layout that I did for the Paper Hoarders DT ....Had sooo mcuh fun working on this one...they are photos of my Hunter back in 1993 when he was doing an Easter Egg Hunt in my apartment...he was sooo stinking cute. I just am loving how my bunny cut turned out...I used a paper called Vivelle that I got from Marcos Paper...ohhh and plus the cricut cut it with no problem! I bought it originally for the center of my sunflowers but later used my Texture Magic

Card-stock DCWV Cardstock and DCWV Nursery stack Boys
Cricut cartridge used: Country Life (font) I double layered this, Easter cartridge for the Bunny,grass and eggs and used Zooballo for the branch and lil birdie
Flowers are from the Prima Spice Rack from Kristina Your Memories Here
Glimmer Mist: Crushed Shells: Your Memories Here

I am entering this in the Springtime challenge at:http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/springtime-challenge.html

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love that bunny, i have never heard of Vivelle, or Marcos paper..
It looks like Hunter was having so much fun hunting for eggs. Super cute layout. hugs

Christy said...

Oh man...now that I see a closeup of that bunny I love it even more!!!!! CUUUUTE :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute!! LOVING the photos and love love love the little bunny!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Brenda your Easter layout is adorable! I love all the fun little spring time details. I've never heard of that paper brand, but the texture is fabulous!

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute layout! Your bunny is so cute... love the texture and his cute puffy tail. Thanks for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling Easter layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri