Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thinking Of You


Here is yes...I hear ya now...another easel card! Think I am getting adicted to making them... This one matches my squash book I made...thinking this will really make a nice gift along with the book. I added some lace that I sprayed with Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist....joy now I am hungry!
This card is for Challenge #73 Lace at: http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ I can't wait to buy some of the digis to do more challenges over there...love those digis and sooo much talent on their site! I know I have a long way to go with my coloring but I sure am having fun! And I just can't afford the copic markers I bought my Prisma color pencils a long time ago and sure is nice to bring out supplies and use them.

11 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, beautiful papers and lace. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

papillon digital design said...

wow. I love this card. The colors are so soft and gives a whimsical feeling. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Brenda, your coloring is AWESOME.. i so wish i could color, i have tried, but i can't get the blend right... I have so enjoyed your beautiful easel cards.. how fun to make it match your squash book, someone is going to these.. hugs from ukiah

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh I never get tired of Easel card. Great job on the coloring! Hope you have a good week, sweetie~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and the flowers!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda. Oh, those easel cards are so fun to make, and yours turned out just beautiful!!! I love the flowers, the colors you used, and that image is just adorable!

Hugs to you, my friend!

coops said...

so stunning brenda.your colours are fab and pretty and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

SUPER pretty! And come on...this is like the best
style ever...a card and artwork! Its perfect!

~Leah

Anonymous said...

SUPER pretty! And come on...this is like the best
style ever...a card and artwork! Its perfect!

~Leah

Melissa said...

I have awarded you and your blog the Liebester Award! Please drop by my blog to collect your award. I love seeing your creations, you are very talented! :0)

Have a great day!
Melissa

Yoshiras time to craft said...

one lucky person that will get the easel card with squash book.love the butterfly paper you used.love the border cut.great spring card.they are addicting.tfs