Thursday, March 1, 2012

St Pattys Day card


My first ever St Patricks Day card....did this for a challenge on FB...joy another easle card you are sayin?! Plus it gave me a chance to use the papers that were in my paper pack that I would have never used and I even had the coordinating rub ons.I really like doing these...this week even lil Aden made one for his family....he loves it in my room...that is what he told me this week!
I have been server issues all week I will catch up on your blogs... been on the phone all week every day with my provider it is at their end at the tower...I was sooo excited to be able to get high speed living out here in the woods like I do but sure don't like having to call them all the time.

Paper: DCWV Spring Stack
Rub-ons: DCWV Spring
Ink: Tim Holtz: Frayed Burlap
Glitter: a la mode
Shamrock: Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut cartridge
ribbon from my stash

OMGOSH I am sooo happy to find out my Heart Easel card made it in the top 5 !!!! A first for me....as I am new to entering these challenges...I really am crying tears of joy!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, so sorry to hear you're still having those server problems! Your card is lovely; it really turned out fantastic. Unless you told, no one would know this is your first St. Patty's card -- it's wonderful!

And CONGRATS on yur Heart Easel card making the top 5!!! How exciting and wonderful!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How exciting TOP 5 - well my friend it really doesn't surprise me that u are in the top 5 - it surprises me your card isn't number 1- your card is simply ADORABLE. You have so much talent... I hope you are feeling better.. Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the glittered shamrocks!