Friday, March 30, 2012

DT project for Paper Hoarders

Here is a layout I did for the DT challenge for Paper Hoarders...we were to do a "birthday" theme and use a number on our layout
This is a photo of my son and I at a surprise birthday party my best friend planned for me...and I was surprised! It was an awesome night sooo many of my friends were there some which are no longer here with us....that I miss everyday...

Cardstock : DCWV All Dressed Up
Cricut Cartridges: Plantin SchoolBook & Hannah Montana
Flower: Imaginisce Build A Blossom
Flower center: Imaginisce Mirrored Meta
Prima Wooden tickets: Happy and Admit 1 ....loveeee these!!
Glimmer Mist: Key Lime Pie

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful layout! This is why I love scrapbooks to hold onto those treasured memories for a lifetime. TFS

Tanya said...

I LOVE this lay out toots!! The colors are wonderful together!! I love how you used the number!! Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Boni said...

You have a kewl life and seem to care alot ....Jes remember we are still here <3 hugs