This weeks gift is a smaller version of my Stained Glass Gazebo. This one will hang on a suction cup. This is a cute lil garden for your north windows where it is hard to get your real plants to grow. It also looks adorable on a mirror.
The gardens slide out for easy dusting. I use a finishing compound so all you will need is to dust, I also find that Febreze sprayed on the silk and dried keeps them fresh.
Thank you again for all your support on my blog....it really means sooo much to me when I read all the love you leave.
Hugs
Brenda
again not the best pictures will try later today to get some better shots....took it out side and got a better shot when it quit raining!
REMEMBER to leave a comment if you want in the drawing and you MUST be a follower.
































14 comments:
brenda....beautiful..girlie you rock!
Brenda this is absolutely Beautiful. Whoever gets one must be special :)
That is beautiful Brenda, and great tips on its upkeep!
Hi Brenda, What a beautiful gift. I love gazebos & tiny is always cute :)
I live in Hawaii so don't worry about entering me this week :)
Don't enter me since I already got my Christmas in July goodies from you, but I had to stop and say that is SO pretty! I can't believe you make those... so talented!!!!
missbliss if I use the right box shipping should cost the same world wide I will check and call the post office to be sure.
hugs
Brenda
Diana I won one of your "Sketchy Thursday" once and still enter....you can be entered it is done by random generator to be fair, you are a follower and left a comment.
WOW! You creation is awesome - I am in awe.
This is so pretty Brenda! I missed the other drawings but I'm NOT going to miss this one!!!
omg so very pretty i love it, what a great giveaway :)
blessings
jennie
You do the coolest things!!! I always thought crafts were just wood, yarn and sewing, but you have taught me so much more!!!
Gorgeous thing, this stained glass of yours!!!
OHHH these are so pretty!!!
You are always so creative, and I just love how beautiful and girly your work is. Yes please include me in the RAK...though I have yet to ever win one, but that's OK, at least I'm inspired.
Hope you're doing well you sweet thing!
Love your giftie..I must have missed this one...Congrats to the winner...
Post a Comment