Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Week 2 Gifts For My Christmas In July



This weeks gifts are a Creating Keepsakes package
1. CK 12x12 Album & Paper Storage Set includes: 12x12 album with 10 page protectors,6 pattern paper,6 solid cardstock,1 paper holder,1 storage box
2. CK cardstock 12x12 30 sheets
3. CK page embellishments (travel theme)
4. CK Beaded Hat Pins (I LOVE these!)
5. CK Silk Flowers 3 packs 12 each total 36
****REMINDER you have to be a follower and reply to be added to the drawing on Sunday
I am getting requests on where to find my hatpins....sorry they went into clearance at Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts. I bought up sooo many of them I am down to a couple of packs...the only reason I am letting go of these is I LOVE you girls sooo much!
You might be able to find them on Ebay...

14 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Brenda, I could have sworn I was a follower of yours before today, but since I didn't see my little old face down there, I signed up to follow you. That is so sweet of you to offer goodies each week for Christmas in July.

- - Sheryl - - said...

Wow - this is a wonderful treat.
Happy week 2!

Kristina said...

Oooh I love those hat pins, where do you find them?

Paula said...

What a beautiful layout of goodies. This is such a wonderful thing for you to do Brenda. I bet your having as much fun as the receivers.

charlene said...

Brenda wow that is some nice stuff ! How sweet and kind of you to do.
Hugs to ya

DeeDee said...

How do you do it Brenda...lots of stuff..please sign me on...

Sandy said...

Brenda, trying so hard to get caught up on some bloggin...the holiday has me behind...this looks fab gf!

Kraftychick said...

This is great - thank you so much! I, too, would like to know where I can get the "hatpins" - TIA

KraftyChick

Lalo said...

Hi Brenda just hopped on over from the cricut MB and saw your blog candy. Love the set thanks for sharing. What a nice scraper you are :)

Nanne said...

Good Morning Brenda.. Just add me to the bunch as well.. :O) can't get hat pins here..
cheers
Nanné

kyriesmom said...

Just discovered your blog today. Love it!
Very sweet of you to offer such great blog candy!

hfolvik said...

I love Christmas in July!! How nice of you to be Santa!

candylady said...

very nice of you to offer such lovely
gifts thanks

Brandy said...

You are insanely talented! I have to follow now!

Thanks for having me. ;)