Friday, July 3, 2009

It was like Christmas for me today!!!



Wow I was sooo excited to get my order from Frost It Pink.....felt like Christmas when I was opened my box look at all the awesome goodies I got!! I have been wanting some "Webster Pages " paper sooo bad ! I bought 12 different ones!! I will be using one of these in the "Sketchy Thursday" challenge! And look at the Primas!!! And the Jenni Bowlin Milk caps chipboard buttons will work perfect for some of my Grandma layouts and the Jenni Bowlin Reader chip board buttons will go perfect for all the 50's & 60's pictures!!
And the leaf ribbon ....never seen this before I got it in white & olive!!!
And I have to work all weekend!!! JOY!!
She has some new Maya Road Trinket Pins leaf shaped ones that were added after I got my order and some awesome prima papers I will be getting when she gets back from vacation!!
Thank you sooo much Amy! You ladies need to check out her site!! Link on my side bar.

6 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Wow Brenda, this stuff is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

DeeDee said...

wow, what lovely stuff...that would get me insired for sure...have fun...

Mary Director said...

Great items ... so much fun to go thru and decide how to use them.

Paula said...

I could have lots of fun with all these wonderful things. Would love to see what you make.

stampinlynn said...

Wow what a lovely blog so much to see and do tfs and welcome to scrapbook and crafting friends welcome
Lynn:)

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Brenda we have the same taste! I HAD to have those Websters Pages too and Ohhhh those flowers.