Here is a layout I did with a picture taken of me while visiting friends in Pensacola in 1997.
God touched my heart and I was changed forever.
I wanted to work on this layout when I got the papers in the mail on Saturday but had to work all weekend and was called in for more hours, then had to cut 580 hearts for a wedding I was helping a friend with, then watching the baby this week and then trying to get my Sketchy Thursday layout in for Diana......finally I got to play!
I used the Prima papers from Frost It Pink and DCWV Luxury Stack papers were used with the Crict cuts
Flowers were the Prima Windsor Roses ( I call them my Sandy roses!) and the Prima Artful Collage these were also from Frost It Pink...Thank you soooo much Amy!!
And a big thanks to Kristina for the free lil primas that were included in my order from Your Memories Here! They were perfect for the leaf ribbon (Frost It Pink) and my wooden fence from my polymer clay stash!
Prima lace from Frost It Pink
The pearls are Kaisercraft. The cross charm from Jo-Ann Fabrics
I used my new Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge for the butterfly cuts
Home Accents for the leaves and Home Decor for the flourish cuts
7 Gypsies Claim Check tag (Frost It Pink Blog Candy I won) was misted with the Glimmer Mist
This will be framed due to the thickness of this layout. I love it that Jo-Anns started selling the 12x12 scrap booking frames!
































11 comments:
wowsers..this is beautiful...I was going to ask how you put those in a book...love your page brenda....
Great page and story to go with it! In the second picture, the close up of the flowers and embellies, I love the details you chose! Such a pretty page! I love how soft and feminine it is. Great stuff, always, Brenda!
Such gorgeous work! Love the story,too!
Lorie
So beautiful Brenda. I was waiting to see this one done, it was definately worth waiting for!
I'm tellin you, you need to enter in Prima's monthy LO contest. There is a link to Prima's blog on my blog check it out.
Hugs,
Kristina
this is just beautiful Brenda.. I knew you had it in you to get this photo scrapped with your heart.. its just fantastic..
cheers
Nanné
beautiful page Brenda ! I love the embelishments.
Hugs
This is so beautiful, well worth the wait to complete it.
This is just a beautiful layout, love all the detail, colours and embellishments.
hugs
Kaye x
absolutely Gorgeous. You did an awesome job on this Brenda!
Brenda...this is stunning as are you...I love to see you post new projects...your talents just grows and grows....love it!
What a beautiful LO, I adore the picket fence and flowers..
hugs
En x
Post a Comment