Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Polymer Clay Pen & Holder


This is a polymer clay pen covered pen and matching holder I did for Jenna my swap partner for Jingles Christmas swap. The pen is one of those Bic stick pens all you do is remove the ink chamber with pliers and cover with clay and bake. This one I did with swarovski crystals on the pen and top of the holder the sides are rhinestones as I ran out of the crystals.
Hopefully I can inspire some one to try playing with the clay it really is sooo much fun. And yes you can also use it for your scrapbooking! Do a google search on polymer clay scrapbooking projects and prepare to be amazed on what you can create, and you rubber stampers OMGOSH it is awesome with the clay!

6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I have never worked with the polymer clay. I used to love to watch people on Carol Duvall use it though! This is very pretty!

Jocelyn said...

Now how cool is this!!!! You are sooooo talented!!!

Love you sweet friend.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Nora said...

I won't play with clay (I have enough hobbies, thanx!), but I really think this is such a sweet idea!
Thanks for sharing & I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
-hugs-

DeeDee said...

Oh Brenda..I din't think to make little stands with my pens..what a great idea...I love to make these for gifts...yours is my favorite color and love the crystals too...happy holidays...stay safe...hugs

djp said...

this is a beautiful item! (ps....can i contract you to make one in turqouise for a friend's wedding??)

Brenda said...

Jenna just send me an email for the details I will do one for you in turquoise....will really look pretty!
hugs
Brenda