You know how I love making these! This version has the flower from a toutiorial I seen. I had some really bad paper flowers that I bought thinking they were a bargain I was so disapointed when I got them in the mail, but now they really turned out pretty. Here is the link for the flowers I did http://naspinall.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-paper-flower-tutorial.html
Also made a matching pen using the refillable RSVP pens.
I used the Leather paper and DCWV Luxury stack plus added some black Kaisercraft rhinestones for her earrings.
I made this one for Jingles Christmas swap for my swap partner Jenna. I had sooo much fun doing this swap.
































11 comments:
I use and love the one you sent me this summer! I believe she has a leopard print hat, so fun!!! Big hug to you, dear! And hope your holiday season is going well!!!
Oh My Goodness this is soooooo adorable!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Wishing you a perfect week!!! :-)
I love when you make these too...they are always so cute...thanks for the link..Happy Holidays Brenda
Wow, these are soooo neat!
This is absolutely adorable Brenda.....such a Chic Chick....LOl.....I love them...fab idea...thanx for stopping by and sharing your love at such a busy time....sure appreciate you! Merry Chirstmas!
Totally adorable!!! Love it Brenda!
This is so pretty!! I LOVE her hat! That is a great idea!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! Your comments were great! :)
Have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Hollie
This is so pretty! Love the hat!
this was such a fun gift to get, thanks Brenda!! i love that flower and thanks again for the tutorial! :)
Oh Brenda, if you aren't just too creative. Was she a .cut off of a cricut cardrigde?? I just love the idea. I would love to have the directions on how to do this if you are sharing. Hugs.
I love this! You're just too awesome!
Audrey
Post a Comment