Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!




I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Enjoy and cherish this season with your family and loved ones. Thank you all for all your support and prayers. When I started this blog I never thought of the friendships that I would encounter...you ladies are all amazing and mean so much to me. I love you!!
Here is my tree this year this was the first time I used the clear lights I kept it simple and added my silver bead garland, ice cycles and all clear glass ornaments. The white furry fleece that I picked up at work made a nice tree skirt this year plus Dora loves laying on it and doing her lil dance trying to make her a nest all 4 legs a going....that dog aint right!!

5 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Brenda I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Its been fun following you this year on your blog. Thanks for coming by mine :)

Unknown said...

how pretty I love it.Thank you for your support and friendship as well..Have a happy and safe holiday:)
Hugs
Brenda

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorie K said...

The tree looks beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Sandy said...

Such a lovely sight....Hope your Christmas was all you wanted and more and that you are looking forword to a fabulous New Year....Holiday Hugs....Sandy