
This is a bean planter that was here when we bought the land, I love the look of it.

This was just yesterday! This is why I LOVE living back here in the woods! We are very lucky to have the deer come up and all our neighbors have "No Hunting" signs posted thanks to Jack!!


This is what I woke up to this morning and the pictures of the doe were taken yesterday when I was feeding Aden lunch!! Dora was having a blast! Off to work I go!
4 comments:
Oh I love these pics!!!!! I want to be your neighbor!!!! :-)
Have a great week!!! :-)
I could handle being your neighbor too! Just awesome!
I am so jealous..would love to have snow for Christmas...happy Holidays
Brenda, I'm hoping you do a layout with that bean planter .. what an exquisite photo that makes. Merry Christmas gf .. you are always and inpsiration! Loving your last 2 projects! Just had to comment on the bean planter tho!
Post a Comment