This post is really hard for me but I wanted my girlfriend to know that I am thinking of her and keeping her in prayer. I about lost it when I got a call from her and she told me she has cancer...please all of you girls reading this please pray for my friend.She has always stood beside me, been there for me and never ever judged me (even in my wild & crazy days)
I done this on an Upwords game due to all the hours we spent playing this game....she was a hard one to beat....and I know she can beat this cancer!!!
I love you girlfriend!!!!
































10 comments:
This so touching! YOU BOTH are in my thoughts!!!! {{hugs}}
Oh Brenda...prayers are being sent.....What a wonderful gesture!!!!
I love that you are sending her a message, she needs a friend ....and she is very, very lucky to have you...I will keep continued prayers for you,her and her family. Hugs.
Im sending you hugs and praying for your dear friend. What a cool way to tell her you love her. My friend just beat cancer and so will yours.
she's in my prayers!
Prayers said, and what a lovely sentiment to make that for her!!!
She's in my prayers and what a great way to reach out to her. Brenda, you're the best!
OH Brenda, what a nice way to bring prayers to your friend.
Prayer sent for BOTH of you. It's so hard facing something like this. Just remember, Miracles happen EVERY day!
HUGS,
Hollie
Oh Brenda, I will be keeping you and your friend in my prayers. You are so blessed to have her in your life.
Post a Comment