I joined in on the Christmas Swap that Jingle hosted this is what my swap partner Jenna sent me! I was sooo excited to open all my gifts and LOVED them ALL! This was such a fun swap and I had so much fun making her gifts and shopping for her! Plus The way Jingle handled the swap and had us get to know each other I feel as I made a new friend.Thank you so much Jenna I really think you did a perfect job on knowing what I love! And thank you Jingle for hosting this swap....you did a fantastic job!!
Back to my full house it has been non-stop since Christmas eve....I have been so blessed! Will catch up when it slows down a bit!
































5 comments:
Gotta love that Jingle!! Great swap stuff!
Happy (almost) New Year, Brenda!!
hug,
Diana
Oh what fun Brenda....you got lots of goodies!!!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year filled with much happiness....good health and tons of smiles!!!! :-)
Aren't surprises fun?!! Love that Joy stamp .. guess you can put that to good use!
Awesome ...lots of fun goodies...happy New Year Brenda
Hi Brenda, so good to catch up again! Looks like a fantastic swap and such a good idea..
hugs
Kaye x
Post a Comment